Personal Dynamic Coaching will unlock your potentials and transform your life.
This coaching program is ground-breaking and online. If you experience too much pressure, feel tired from high work-life demands and as a result are not sleeping well, have a fear of failing, experience anxiety and uncertainty, this program will help teach you how to manage a healthy work-life balance.
This Personal Dynamic Coaching helps you to develop the power within you to thrive with purpose during work-life pressure and multiple demands.
The latest guidelines have made it clear the importance of active recovery to stay on top, to prevent overuse, exhaustion or to overcome early burnout. In the program we explain what we mean with Active Recovery and develop solutions that fits you.
This coaching program empowers you to also learn the basic principles of Personal Dynamics and gain insight on how to master vitality, challenging work demands under pressure and refueling energy in the moment to sustain healthy performance. It will also help to prevent inhibiting stressors, disengagement and early burnout early on.
Overall, the basic concept of this program is to help you to conquer your work-life -health challenges, experience thrive with a more dynamic and purposeful personal, private, and professional life.
We kick things off with a one introduction workshop/session (90 min) to identify needs, analyze how it affects you and develop your program objectives.
After the session we send, via e- mail, a set of personalized tools that will help you to cope with your needs first, which we will work on adapting to fit for purpose.
We continue with weekly sessions:
– One at the beginning of the week – a shorter spot coaching (30 min)
– One at the end of the week – a full coaching session related to
development plan (60 min)
On the 7th week we conduct a “gain&change” session to evaluate
progress and achievements as well as what remains on the agenda.
UNDERSTANDING THE NEEDS AND DEVELOPING AN ACTION PLAN.
1. Identify the inhibiting stressor and maladaptive behavioral physiology signs.
2. Establishing the first objectives and goals with a clear purpose.
3. Understanding underlaying causes.
4. Thrive with purpose within your personal, private and professional life.
5. Develop an action plan with targeted weekly goals.
6. Monitor progress and make adjustment of the plan.
7. Gain and Changes after 6 weeks.
This course provides great value for money due to the pay as you go structure. The total cost includes 6+1 program, a workbook, our e-book, Learn to Thrive with Purpose, personalized tips and tools, and 10.5 hours coaching online.
– One installment – CHF 1,995. –
– 3 installments – CHF 750.- (due at the beginning, the 3rd week and 6th week)
ASK FOR FURTHER
Ask for further information on how we can tailor program topics to spark up your next;
- ARA Retreat camp
- Board meeting
- Team incentive
- Health incentive